Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children
What is WIC?
The Women, Infants, and Children Nutrition Program is here to help you keep your family healthy and strong. At WIC you will receive:
- Help with Nutrition
- Help to buy healthy foods
- Support for Breastfeeding
- Referrals to other programs such as Food share, Badgercare, the Dental Clinic, Birth to Three, Waaswaaganing Nindoodem Family Support Program, and Head Start.
Are You Eligible for WIC?
You may qualify if:
- You live in Wisconsin
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have had a baby in the past 6 months
- You have an infant or children under age 5
- You or your children have a health or nutrition need
- All the income coming into the home (before any deductions) is less than or equal to WIC income guidelines
- You are income eligible if you receive Kinship Care, W-2 or Food share
- You may be income eligible if you currently receive Medicaid or Badgercare Plus
To apply for WIC please call:
WIC Clerk/Maternal Child Health Outreach
129 Old Abe Rd
Lac Du Flambeau, WI
715-588-3371 ext. 1905