Learn more about the medical services we offer
PCHC provides primary care services to individuals of all ages in the Lac du Flambeau and surrounding communities to both tribal and non-tribal people.
As a 638-Indian Health Service program, PCHC provides direct and purchased referred care to members of any of the 574 federally recognized Tribes, as well as their proven descendants. There are nearly 4,000 active patients registered at PCHC.
- Primary Medical Care
- Same-day Appointments
- Vision/Optical Retail
- Imaging: Radiology, MRI and Mammography
- Community Health
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Licensed Social Workers
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Chronic Pain Management
- Medical Benefit Specialist
- COVID-19 Programming and Response
More information about provided services can be found in their respective section under "Services" or "Departments"
How to become a patient at peter christensen health center
- You do not have to be Native American or of Native American descent to be a patient at PCHC - everyone is welcome!
- Complete a new patient registration packet
- Provide proof of tribal enrollment or descendancy, if applicable
- Establish with a primary care provider and be seen at least one (1) time per year
- You must be an established patient and seen by your primary provider at least once annually to receive ancillary services such as Laboratory or Radiology services.