Find Out What Is Available At The Family Resource Center
OUr Mission and Vision
Mission: To provide supportive services to strengthen families.
Vision: To encourage community wellness by creating an array of effective support services that are welcoming, holistic, collaborative, strength based and rooted in the culture.
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Mental Health Counseling
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling
- OWI Assessment & Drivers Safety Plan
- Help Seeking In-Patient Treatment
- Comprehensive Community Services Program (CCS)
- Case Management with Medical Social Workers
- NA, AA and AL-Anon meetings. *Please call 715-588-1511 for the current meeting schedules.
Services are offered face-to-face or via telehealth. However, initial appointments are preferred to be in person due to needed signatures
- Individual Therapy
- Couples/Family Therapy
- In-School Counseling for students
- Native Wellbriety
- Anger Management
- Moral Recognition Therapy (MRT)
- AODA Group
Others on Rotation *Please call 715-588-1511 for current schedule.
Toll Free: 866-588-1511